Grand Opening Celebration
A Day of TastingsJoin us throughout the day on Saturday, July 21st as we celebrate our new shop by offering a host of tastings. We've invited several of our suppliers to sample you on some of our favorite products.
Between 2:00 and 8:00 (yes that's PM) you can taste a variety of wines, spirits and beer. Products will change every couple hours, so what's being tasted at 4:00 will be different from what's being tasted at 2:00, and the same for what's being sampled at 6:00. You get the picture.
Here's just a taste (pun intended)!
* Fresh margaritas with Zapopan tequila
* Beautiful reds including a Cabernet, Malbec and Rioja
* Refreshing whites like Grüner Veltliner, Pinot Grigio and Riesling
* Local beers from Night Shift, Berkshire, Sam Adams and Mayflower
* Of course some Rosé
* Rum, Vodka and Gin from Ipswich, 44 North and GrandTen
So be sure and stop by, we look forward to seeing you!
Our Thursday beer tasting this week will feature Berkshire Brewing, along with some gin from Berkshire Mountain Distillers and meads from Saphouse.
We're mixing it up on Friday and tasting a cocktail instead of wine (lots of wine on Saturday!) Check us out on Facebook or Twitter for frequent updates.