June 4th 10 am-3 pm
Parking Lot at Iron and A Streets
The FPNA and FPAC are hosting a yard / tag sale on June the 4th between 10 am and 3 pm. If you would like to participate as a seller, please try to set up between 9AM and 10AM. You can pay the $5 sellers fee by cash or check the day of the event. Detailed participant instructions are below. If rain prevents the yard sale on the June 4th the following Saturday (June 11th) will be the back up date.
- For the convenience of the public and other sellers please do not sell anything before the 10 AM start time.
- The yard sale will take place in the large parking lot on the corner of Iron Street and A Street.
- Prior to setting up, sellers MUST register with the FPNA/FPAC organizer and pay their $5 sellers fee. The $5 will be accepted in cash or check (made out to the Fort Point Neighborhood Association.)
- Sellers will be able to select their desired selling space on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our advice to sellers is that they bring a drop cloth, tables or blankets on which to display their wares.
- Change ($$) and other supplies will not be provided so please bring plenty of change to facilitate transactions.
- Sellers are responsible for their own setup/cleanup.
- Sellers are responsible for their own items, cash and transactions.
- Sellers must be present for the duration of the event or as long as they have items/materials present within the parking lot.
- All items and selling materials must be removed from Commonwealth Ventures property no later than 4 PM.
Thanks to Commonwealth Ventures for making the Iron Street parking lot available available as the venue.
View Larger Map